SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS INITIATIVE NEWS
- SLI in the Huff Post! See what SLI Director Josué Velázquez-Martínez thinks about the environmental impact of two-day shipping and how consumers can shape transport.
- New report: Black Carbon Methodology for the Logistics Sector. Read more about the methodology and how your company can estimate black carbon emissions in scope 1 and 3 here.
- SLI Director Josué Velázquez-Martínez discussed the future of sustainable logistics at the VERGE conference in San Francisco. Read a summary about the event on GreenBiz.
- SLI in the MIT CTL Roundtable, discussion on Sustainable Transportation and Technology Trends in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Presented by: Josue C. Velazquez Martinez
- Josué Velázquez-Martínez, Karla Gámez-Pérez and Christopher Mejia presented the effect of fast delivery on CO2 emissions and the optimal Fleet Composition to reduce CO2 emissions projects at POMS conference, Houston, USA. here.
- Josué Velázquez-Martínez, presented at the Damco Customer Forum. "Supply Chain Risk Management and Logistics Sustainability". in New Jersey, USA.
- Josué Velázquez-Martínez, discussed the “Sustainability in the Supply Chains” in the Simposio Internacional de Ingenieria Industrial in Bucaramanga, Colombia.
- Karla Gamez-Perez discussed the future of sustainable logistics at the "Foro Goto" in León, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Josué Velázquez-Martínez discussed the future of sustainable logistics at the "StarSmart Mexico" in Aguascalientes, Mexico.